Parent, Teacher and Friends Association
Welcome to our PTFA
We are very fortunate at our school to have a PTFA that is and has been such an integral part of the school community for many years. In its time the PTFA has raised hundreds of pounds.
Our PTFA provides closer links between home and school, and it is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together socially in support of the school, working towards a common goal. It’s fun too – just ask any of the PTFA committee members or helpers.
All parents and members of the school community can get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time available, and all parents are automatically members of the Association when their children join our school.
The PTFA hold the following yearly events:
• Two main fairs - Christmas and Summer
• Discos at the end of each term for Years One and Two
• A puppet show for Foundation at the end of the Summer Term
• A sponsored sports event e.g. Sponsored Bounce, or Mini London Marathon
• Other events also crop up from time to time.
Over the years the PTFA have raised money for:
• “Wow” moments (such as Space Odyssey)
• Musical stars area for the playground
• Espresso software
• Children’s reading books
• Numicon maths equipment
• Notice boards
• Toy storage
• Artificial grass for the playground
• A school library
• A gazebo for shelter in the playground
• Sound system for the main hall with a whiteboard projector
• Playground markings
• Stage for the main hall
• Playground equipment
• Audio cards, and visualisers
• Musical instruments, art trolleys, art frames, and much more.
See our Facebook page!
Email the PTFA on: firstname.lastname@example.org