Follow us on Facebook. Just click the link
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Two main fairs - Christmas and Summer
• Discos at the end of each term for Years One and Two
• A puppet show for Foundation at the end of the Summer Term
• A sponsored sports event e.g. Sponsored Bounce, or Mini London Marathon
• Other events also crop up from time to time.
• “Wow” moments (such as Space Odyssey)
• Musical stars area for the playground
• Espresso software
• Children’s reading books
• Numicon maths equipment
• Notice boards
• Toy storage
• Artificial grass for the playground
• A school library
• A gazebo for shelter in the playground
• Sound system for the main hall with a whiteboard projector
• Playground markings
• Stage for the main hall
• Playground equipment
• Audio cards, and visualisers
• Musical instruments, art trolleys, art frames, and much more.
All of these things could not be managed on school funds alone, so we play a very important part in the school community.
Come to our meetings, usually held once a school term but can be monthly depending on how busy we are. The meetings are currently held on Tuesday evenings at 7pm in the staff room.
There is never any pressure to come up with amazing ideas at a PTFA meeting though if you have any, please share!
You can be as involved as you wish, e.g. chairperson, secretary, treasurer, wrapping lucky dip prizes, running a stall at the fairs, helping out on Mufti days, and or discos, surprise Santa days, helping to set up before events and tidying up afterwards. All of which is crucial and without this help we would not be able to hold any events.
If you think you’d like to help out in any way, please let us have your contact details (email is easiest) and we will ensure you are included on the distribution list for the agenda and minutes of the meetings, so you can easily see where/when your help is needed. These can either be left with Mrs Chapman at Reception or emailed to us.
Perhaps by donating a raffle prize or sponsoring a stall at our fairs, or has a matched giving scheme for employees (such as a bank or building)? It would be great if you could consider us and contact them on our behalf, and kindly let us know by emailing us.
There is always time to catch up with the other PTFA members socially, as we usually have time for a coffee and a chat after meetings. We also try and arrange a couple of nights out each year.
The PTFA Committee
Addiscombe Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 2AE
Tel 01202 485851 | Fax 01202 479149
Site managed by Paul Mills © 2018 Christchurch Infant School.